Marc L. Abel, D.O.
Founder & Ophthalmologist
- Cataract Extractions
- Corneal Transplants
- Intraocular Lens Implants
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgery
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- Ophthalmology, Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Association
Looking for an experienced eye surgeon? Dr. Abel has performed over 25,000 LASIK surgeries, including the very first one in the state of Oklahoma in 1996.
In addition to all of those LASIK surgeries Dr. Abel has performed tens of thousands of complex eye surgeries including cataract extractions, corneal transplants and intraocular lens implants.
His expertise is such that even the creators of the VISX Laser classify him as a “top performing refractive surgeon in the United States”.
Dr. Abel is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Oklahoma State University and at the Oklahoma College of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Abel is the founder of Triad Eye Medical Institute.