Ryan P. Conley, D.O.
Ophthalmologist & Corneal Specialist
- LenSx Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Lens Implant Surgery (ICL, ReSTOR®, Crystalens and Toric)
- Corneal Transplants
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Ophthalmology, Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OKOklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York City, NY
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology
Ryan P. Conley, D.O. is a board-certified Ophthalmologist who grew up in Pryor, Oklahoma. He attended college at Northeastern State University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and was a member of Alpha Chi and Phi Theta Kappa honor societies. He then attended medical school at Oklahoma State University. After completing a traditional internship and ophthalmology residency at the Oklahoma State University Center, Dr. Conley completed a fellowship in cornea, external disease and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Conley continues to be involved in education. He serves as Clinical Instructor of Ophthalmology for Oklahoma State University and lectures to other doctors and the public at various meetings. He is a clinical investigator for new medications in FDA trials.
Dr. Conley has established himself on the forefront of advanced cataract surgery. He performs the latest in modern cataract surgery, including performing the first LenSx laser-assisted cataract surgery in the state of Oklahoma. He also performs refractive lens implant surgery (ICL, Multifocal, and Toric), LASIK, PRK, and various corneal transplant procedures.
Currently, Dr. Conley is the only Cornea & Refractive Surgery Specialist in the region performing refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK, KAMRA).
Dr. Conley is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, American Osteopathic Association, and Oklahoma Osteopathic Association.